Monday, February 21, 2011

Get Well Soon Aunty Jill !!!

in my early teen years before Granda LG was diagnosed with lung cancer . I was usually left at her house in tamuning becuase i was always getting in trouble at school. I think it was social anxiety or something, but for some reason i always got in trouble at school LOL **

anyways , I used to walk from onward beach past alupang beach all the way to gabriel beach in east hagatna with my Granda LG and my Aunty Jill Matanane...they used to say the rosary the whole time LOL...anyways they used to chit chat with the old men fishing along the way and would end up coming home with a whole bunch of manyahak. nana would put a bunch in a jar with salt some donne....and Aunty jill....god bless that lady....
she would get a pot...put a bunch of oil in it..tell me to go to Paulinos store and by tatiyas...so when i get back from the store...she has this plate piled high with little crispy fried fish..and would tell me " Boy! Maila fan boka, come sit down..WAIT ! wash your hands first!" . those damn fish were awesome..we had hot rice and She would make this awesome finadene...im drooling right now =D....

i remember i would ask her to cook for me all the time hahahahaha !!! her doughnuts , fried chicken, fried manyahak....just amazing

Aunty jill is the book keeper of family relations and know who you are who your mom is who her mom is and the 36 ways youre related to her and our family

God Bless you Aunty Jill and Get Well Soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment